Saturday, November 24, 2007

WELCOME BACK !

WELCOME JESS ; ZI AN ; ERNIE BACK TO SG !
Ytd saw Jess, SHE SLIMMED. ):
Indian cuisine cant satisfy her, shall ask her out someady for a meal ! :D
I MISS HER LAH !

Had a screwed up performance in school ytd.
Maybe i dont even count it as a performance. Just merely entertaining us, performing arts,
Give us a corner and just performed w/o any single audience.
Bloody school.
Damn.
Totally screwed the whole thing up, but who cares? I mean to performed in a place, u dun even call a stage, is a joke itself.

ALVAN IS HOT ! (:
Some randomness in action.

Saw SeeTing ytd. He is practically tempting me by telling me all the cheap books in kinming during his visit there. & wad is the content? FEILUNHAI!
*screams. I dun care. I shall get it, if i go there, since i am not allowed to go watch the concert. ):
SADDDDDDDDD.
But nevertheless, i still miss him too ! My desk buddy during HMT ! ;DDD

Zomg. The devil is back in action !
I shall avoid him . -.-

& oh, presenting my love :

I LOVE HIM.

No comments: